How to make a new home has personality? You just bought your new home and begin to decorate … where to start I love the house … that advice need to start liven..
If you want to make your new home look aged… take note..
- We need a contrasting colors and textures. The perfect vintage-country cottage room is a mix of soft, flowing white, rust and wooden elements.
- Paint that forgotten piece of antique furniture. A piece of furniture can get many more years of good use when painted to fit into a room’s design.
- Visit the Flea Market of the season and find those ancient objects that passionate you. Like old chandeliers, antique frames, pieces of zinc, glass vessels …
- Open shelving goes hand-in-hand with accessorizing and using your collections. What better way to display them than in a bookcase or free-standing piece of furniture?
- Textiles are very important, surround yourself with linen, cotton, burlap …. Add them where ever you can. Pillows, throws, window treatments, runners.
So…that’s my take on Vintage Cottage Style. Remember that it’s ….”Your home your personality, no rules you do … create the perfect home for you..”